Dovorany Orthodontics is excited to see all our patients again. Our priority is the health and safety of our staff and patients. As such, we are practicing the below procedures and guidelines:
- Staggering LIMITED scheduling of patients so that it will be possible to keep a six-foot minimum distance as much as possible
- Patients are to brush and floss before coming to their appointments to minimize contamination at the tooth brushing stations
- Patients and accompanying adults are required to wear their own masks to their appointment
- Restricting who can enter the office. Adults and teens are to enter the office alone; small children may be accompanied by one adult with the exception to new patient exams where the small child can be accompanied by two adults.
- New patients must fill out the online medical history form prior to appointment to minimize potential contamination of pens and clipboards.
- Magazines, pens, toys, coffee/tea bar have been removed as to minimize potential contamination.
- Pre-screen patients for symptoms and exposure. This will be done by asking patients the following questions either when scheduling appointments or upon arrival to their scheduled appointment:
- Do you have a fever or cough?
- Have you or any member of your household traveled outside of the United States within the last 14 days?
- Have you recently participated in any large gatherings (50 or more attendees)
- All patients and accompanying adults will have their temperature taken upon arrival to the office—if the temperature reads above 100.4, the appointment will need to be rescheduled.
Please be patient with us as we manage and prioritize our scheduled patients, and know that you are all important to us. We appreciate your understanding, we look forward to seeing you soon.
Dr. Dovorany & the Team at Dovorany Orthodontics