It’s never too late for orthodontic treatment, especially adult orthodontics!
Tired of hiding your smile, fighting tooth decay caused by misaligned teeth, struggling to chew your food or speak effectively? Build a better, healthier smile with Dr. John T. Dovorany.
Nearly 25% of our orthodontic patients today are adults. Each of them can choose from our customized orthodontic offerings:
- Invisalign clear aligners for wireless and “invisible” orthodontic treatment for adults concerned about wearing braces
- Braces, elastics, and retainers in customized colors
Every one of our patients undergoing adult orthodontics has experienced the satisfaction of a beautiful, healthy smile. But we’ll let them tell you their stories. Then you can decide if it’s your turn.
Benefits of Adult Orthodontics
- Align the teeth to create a straighter more aesthetic and beautiful smile
- Correct relapse after previous orthodontic treatment due to lack of long term retainer wear
- Improve the ability to brush and floss, especially for crowded or overlapping lower front teeth
- Create a better or more comfortable bite and ability to chew
- Address missing teeth
- Close spaces between the teeth
- Reduce excessive wear on the teeth due to grinding or poor bite
- Jaw surgery to correct discrepancy between the upper and lower jaws
Cost of Adult Orthodontics
The fee for adult orthodontic treatment is determined the same way as child or adolescent treatment. It is based on the severity of the discrepancy, the complexity of the correction, the appliances used and the length of time to correct.
Dr. Dovorany has treated individuals in their 50’s, 60’s, and even their 70’s. It is never too late to gain the smile you have always wanted.